Friday, January 30, 2015

Nostalgia

Tonight, there will be a sock hop at our resort. If you know us, you won't be surprised that we aren't going. But it was fun to look at the decorations this morning. If you remember Betty Boop and James Dean, you will get a kick out of looking at them, too.


Betty appears more than once around the ballroom.


Everything was in pink and ruffles.

But, I wondered where the poodle skirts were. If you don't know what I am talking about, you were born years after I was.

3 comments:

  1. Those are some fantastic decorations. I bet you would see the poodle skirts if you went to the dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I had one of those poodle skirts that I made...along with the saddle shoes!!! Oh, and don't forget the little collar with the fuzzy balls that tied at the neck. I love Betty Boop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I had one of those poodle skirts that I made...along with the saddle shoes!!! Oh, and don't forget the little collar with the fuzzy balls that tied at the neck. I love Betty Boop!!!

    ReplyDelete