Saturday, December 06, 2014

What's next?

If it's Thanksgiving, what comes next? Christmas, of course. And that means it is time to put up the Christmas decorations. We had already moved the Christmas decoration boxes to the house, so it didn't take long to get started.


We may want a bigger tree in the future, but the 3-foot one we have used in the RV works just fine for now.


We enjoyed arranging my collection of nativity sets on the bedroom chest of drawers. The pottery stable and creche set is something I made 2 years ago.


It is really good to see all these Santas. They have been in storage since we went on the road full-time 6 years ago.


It was especially fun to use these. My mother made them probably 35 to 40 years ago. They represent John and me and our 2 sons.

4 comments:

  1. Are you going to have your family together during Xmass?
    We are having ours for Hanuka lightening the candles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that was fun displaying all your treasures that had been packed away. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same snowmen, made by my grandmother and stored away for the future.

    ReplyDelete