Thursday, July 18, 2013

It's a Winner!


The picture, I mean. Mueller State Park is holding a photo contest. Entries must have been taken in the park during a certain period of time. Winners are named in different age categories.

Since John and I don't feel we have been somewhere unless we take pictures of the place or event, this contest appealed to us. We each submitted the maximum of 3 photos for the May 1-June 30 contest. It isn't hard to find them, since I have 2 large Canon digital cameras, John has one, and we each have an iPhone. They take great photos, too.

The photo above was taken with my iPhone on May 2 after the first of two snow storms during our first few days here. I learned last night that I had won a $50 award, which I can spend in the Mueller gift shop. I wonder what I will buy?

Since I have won this contest, I don't plan to enter the July 1-August 31 or September 1-October 31 contests. John will, however.

6 comments:

  1. That is a great photo. Hard to believe it was taken in May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful shot...postcard perfect. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful shot...postcard perfect!!! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You where at the right place at the right time....great shot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous - and with an Iphone!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations. It is a wonderful Winter like landscape.

    ReplyDelete